Corporate Screening Events Masterclass: How to Get Choice Corporate Screening Events | $3500
SKILL & ABILITY ATTAINED: A doctor or CA who can convince venue managers, owners, executives and “gate keepers” to allow an event at their facility where screenings of qualified prospects can be conducted with their full permission and endorsement.
TRAINING FOR: Marketing Assistants, Associates, Practice Owner, Community Relations Directors
This module will train you and your staff how to get to or even past gate-keepers in 5 different types of venues including corporations and businesses, health clubs and related sporting and fitness facilities, retail, banks and more!
- Reference Materials – Audio Lectures, Videos, Live Online Coaching
- Script-Free System – Learn Killer Screening Venue Booking techniques including:
- the exact way to get venue gate-keepers interested and excited
- how to book the first event date and crush it
- the rules of getting invited back
- how to book multiple events in one facility
- how to leverage other corporate location referrals
- shortcuts and back doors to circumvent gate keepers
- how to get volunteers to help you book and manage events, FREE
- getting quick and easy events at health and sports-related facilities
- the secret formula to making people want to send you business
- how to leverage volume leads existing business networking groups
- how to get into box stores, supermarkets and retail outlets, etc. with ease
- leveraging customer bases of any other business in your community
- a killer way to organize and administrate it all and keep it growing
- Replay on-demand – Coaching sessions are recorded and available for replay
- Unlimited coaching* – Flat fee covers unlimited time to master each tool
- 5 Hours Staregic Implementation – Upon system mastery
*Unlimited denotes limitless coaching until mastery is achieved.
Chiropractic Screenings Techniques and Skills Mean Way Less If You Have Nowhere to Go. Learn to Book Killer Screenings…
Once again, it has been found that scripted approaches to finding venues for chiropractic screenings venues don’t always work and can present further difficulties. A much more honest, up-front approach is taken. Gatekeepers, managers and owners can make it quite difficult for you to “get in” to screen their customers, members, employees, etc.
What are clients saying?
“Frank has helped me regroup my whole marketing and massage promotion. Starting with doing the training, and he helped train my staff to all become better closers, and understand the process of how you get a patient in the door… I really appreciate what he does as far as his experience, and he knows what a good and what a bad event is. He’ll give you real good insight into what’s going on. He’s your ‘eyes and ears’ in the event letting you know what it should be like, and that’s been a real help as well. I highly recommend him in a lot of ways to improve your practice.” – Dr J, NYC
If you think getting their employees, customers or members under chiropractic care is of direct benefit to businesses, think again!
Venue operators, managers, HR people and owners HAVE NO INTEREST in their staffs, clients, members of customers “getting well” through the benefits of Chiropractic. While this is a direct benefit to them, and can improve their business on the long term, it is not a priority or something they are interested in predominantly. In fact, as a business owner or manager, they are likely “under the gun” for many other reasons.
You as a practice owner, associate, manager, or CA should realize, owning or working in a business yourself, that there are many areas of stress in running the business end of things. This goes far beyond what you may have heard a coach say regarding “morale” or “employee wellness” or “good will” as even these things, of late, are not a priority for those in charge.
You need to learn what motivates those in charge and figure out how you are going to be able to address them and give direct help and benefit to the venue before even getting invited to do an event on their premises.
You need to gather ‘intelligence’ on the businesses to whom you are seeking to connect and with whom you would like to do events on-site…
There are two terms you will learn with the screening experts program:
INTELLIGENCE: This is information on people, positions, attitudes and motivations of company representatives which will help you “get inside the head” of those who hold the gate key to your entrance to their facility. Most of the intelligence you will get is from years of experience working with corporations, health clubs, retail stores, banks, schools, etc. and learning some common denominators of what makes these people tick and what motivates them.
RECON: This is the work you will do with the specific venues in your area to find out what titles, names and functions each venue has assigned and to whom. Whereas the Intelligence phase is the work Frank Sardella has done to give you an idea of who you are dealing with, Recon is the on-the-ground research work you will do to find out who specifically handles these things. Together, you will be able to know exactly who to talk to and what to say.
This training emphasizes 6 major screening venues including health clubs, corporations, retail stores, supermarkets, banks, schools and more!
You will learn from nearly 2 decades of real-life experience in the corporate health and wellness arena and be trained by a coach who has dealt with the biggest and the best.
Call (845) 219-1101…
- for more information on finding killer screening locations
- to have specific questions answered on finding awesome screenings
- to get a Quick Practice Analysis [QPA] free of charge
- to find out the guidelines for acceptance to the program
- to see if you and your practice qualify for this training
You may also email Frank Sardella directly at email@example.com